Farm Fresh Highlights!
Denton Community Market Certified Farmers are
- Local: within 100 miles of Denton
- Producer-only: they are the producers of their products, and there is no resale
- Sustainable: all producers utilize sustainable agricultural practices
Support Local Agriculture at the Denton Community Market!
Featured Vendors of the Denton Community Market receive increased vendor information and social media shared so the Denton community can learn about their friends and neighbors selling locally produced and handmade items at the Market. Supporting local, shopping from your neighbors, and getting to know your farmers are important to the Denton Community Market.
Photos by Darya Servatyuk
10th Year Anniversary
Join us for our 10th Year Anniversary in 2019!
Opening Day for 2019 is April 6th! 9 AM - 1 PM!
Come celebrate the 10th-Year Anniversary of the Denton Community Market with it's Opening Day of the 10th Season! A special ceremony, history of the DCM exhibit, music, and more! More details to come! Bring your whole family for this event and local shopping for farm products, food, and artisan items!
Certified Farmer Program
In addition to the Go Texan State Certification, we are pleased to announce our own Denton Community Market Certified Farmer program starting this year in 2018. Each farmer will have the new medallion posted at their booth that represents the following:
- The agricultural products are local and were produced within 100 miles of Denton.
- The farmer produces everything sold at the booth each Saturday. No resale is allowed.
- The DCM staff visited the farm and saw evidence of sustainable farming practices, including chemical-free and and/or natural methods as well as humane treatment of farm animals.
- In summary, visitors are getting farm products directly from the farmer. You are directly supporting small, local farms with your purchases.