ASSISTANT MARKET BOOTH MANAGER POSITION
FOR THE DENTON COMMUNITY MARKET
We are seeking a dedicated and enthusiastic new team member to
manage the set-up and running of the Denton Community Market
Information Booth each Saturday on Market days, April 4th through November 28th, 2019.
•8-10 hours / week
• Commitment of every Saturday 7:00 am – 3:00 pm April 4th through November 28th, 2020, with 6:30am start time June-August. Also, must attend one training session prior to April 4th.
• Assist with up to 4 special events during the Market season as needed (TBD)
• Must be able to lift and set up 10′ X 10′ and 10′ X 20′ Market canopy tent (60 lbs)
• Must be able to tolerate all weather conditions including heat, cold, and rain
• Inventory tracking and sale of Market merchandise
• Cash handling and reconciliation procedures
• Management of all market booth activities – sales, customer engagement, raffle, etc.
• Set up Market Information Booth including tables, signage, and merchandise
• Assist with volunteer outreach and visitor surveys as needed
Desired Qualities and Experience
• Customer service with friendly demeanor
• Cash handling
• Inventory management
• Team management
• Strong work ethic
• Enthusiasm to do community work in Denton
• Strong physical strength for setting up market equipment
Please email resume and cover letter to Chelsea Lewis, firstname.lastname@example.org.