The Denton Community Market is a 501 (c)(3) Non-Profit Organization.
Please help us raise $4,500 by August 15th, 2018 to continue our community programs to enable Denton families to have access to locally-produced healthy food, locally-produced goods, family-friendly activities, and to promote small business incubation.
Your generous tax-deductible donation will support:
- Our WIC Voucher program and SNAP token program
- The DCM Certified Farmers Program
- Live-streaming of live music at the Market
- Coordination of community activities and vendor participation
- Equipment for the Market (such as canopies, banners, supplies),
- Operating costs such as insurance, accounting, and other vital support,
- Events at the Market, such as two Harvest Days, Spooky Market, and other
We need to raise 60% of our operating costs through donations, sponsorships, and grants each year. For businesses and persons that share our commitment to our farmers’ market, want to support families in need in the Denton area, and want to support the community and businesses, this is an excellent opportunity to make an impact.
We thank you for your support.
Your Denton Community Market Community