Rules & Requirements
- The Denton Community Market is a producer-only market. A producer-only market is defined as a market in which all items sold/offered are grown/produced by the producer of the product.
- The Denton Community Market is a local market. Only products created within a 100-mile radius of Denton are allowed for sale. *Limited exceptions granted on a case-by-case basis for agricultural products that are not available locally. See ‘Farmers & Growers’ section of the handbook for more info.
- Resell of items is not allowed.
- Distributor products like Scentsy, Origami Owl, It Works, etc. are not allowed.
- Items with purchased elements must be “significantly transformed” from their original state to be eligible for sale at Market.
- The Market does not allow the sale of firearms, ammunition, fireworks, or other hazardous items (determined on a case by case basis).
- All vendors with taxable items must have a valid Texas Sales Tax ID number to participate in the Market.
- Sales Tax ID numbers can be obtained online here.
- For Vendor questions contact the Vendor Coordinator, Rachel Weaver: email@example.com
Ready to Become a Vendor?
Apply To Become a VendorRead the Vendor Handbook
Pay Fees Online
Thank you for your interest in joining the Denton Community Market’s vendor membership. Since our beginning, the Market has been a proud small business incubator. It is our goal to see your business grow and succeed; and we are here to help you along the way.