Rules & Requirements
- The Denton Community Market is a producer-only market. A producer-only market is defined as a market in which all items sold/offered are grown/produced by the producer of the product.
- The Denton Community Market is a local market. Only products created within a 100-mile radius of Denton are allowed for sale. *Limited exceptions granted on a case-by-case basis for agricultural products that are not available locally. See ‘Farmers & Growers’ section of the handbook for more info.
- Resell of items is not allowed.
- Distributor products like Scentsy, Origami Owl, It Works, etc. are not allowed. Hemp products and related items are not allowed.
- Items with purchased elements must be “significantly transformed” from their original state to be eligible for sale at Market.
- The Market does not allow the sale of firearms, ammunition, fireworks, or other hazardous items (determined on a case by case basis).
- All vendors with taxable items must have a valid Texas Sales Tax ID number to participate in the Market.
- Sales Tax ID numbers can be obtained online here.
- For Vendor questions contact the Vendor Coordinator, Rachel Weaver: email@example.com
- There is something very special about this market. Maybe it’s the entrepreneurial spirit of the vendors like you or the openness of vendors to work together and support each other. There are many reasons to join our market, and we hope you will! Please reach out if you have any questions.
Ready to Become a Vendor?
VENDOR APPLICATIONS 2019 SEASON!
- All Vendors should read the 2019 Vendor Handbook for rules, guidelines, and important information about the Denton Community Market.
- Vendor applications are accepted throughout the market season.
- If you are an agricultural producer, or producer of handmade items and local products, then submit the Market Vendor Application.
- If you are a nonprofit organization, local business offering activities, or freelance artist, then submit the Business/Organization Application.
November 30th, Holiday Market, 9 AM - 3 PM: One Time Non-Member Vendor Option: $175 Fee for 10x10 ft. booth space (requires $25 Application Fee).
Non-Member Vendors must submit a Vendor Application, meet DCM Vendor requirements, and must sign all documents. If accepted into the outdoor Holiday Market, then they will not be considered to be a DCM Member, and will not be considered as returning vendors for special benefits and pre-application period in 2020.
The Market brings together the Denton community and gives us an opportunity to enjoy the unique experiences of our neighbors from around North Texas.