Rules & Requirements
- The Denton Community Market is a producer-only market. A producer-only market is defined as a market in which all items sold/offered are grown/produced by the producer of the product.
- The Denton Community Market is a local market. Only products created within a 100-mile radius of Denton are allowed for sale. *Limited exceptions granted on a case-by-case basis for agricultural products that are not available locally. See ‘Farmers & Growers’ section of the handbook for more info.
- Resell of items is not allowed.
- Distributor products like Scentsy, Origami Owl, It Works, etc. are not allowed.
- Items with purchased elements must be “significantly transformed” from their original state to be eligible for sale at Market.
- The Market does not allow the sale of firearms, ammunition, fireworks, or other hazardous items (determined on a case by case basis).
- All vendors with taxable items must have a valid Texas Sales Tax ID number to participate in the Market.
- Sales Tax ID numbers can be obtained online here.
- For Vendor questions contact the Vendor Coordinator, Rachel Weaver: firstname.lastname@example.org
Ready to Become a Vendor?
Applicants are required to submit a $25 Application Fee.
If the Vendor Application is accepted by the Denton Community Market, then the $25 Application Fee will be applied toward the $90 Membership Fee.
The Vendor Application will not be reviewed unless the Application Fee is submitted. For agricultural producers, the application fee will apply toward the Membership fee and day fee as applicable for the membership package selected.
Apply To Become a VendorRead the Vendor Handbook
Pay Fees Online
Thank you for your interest in joining the Denton Community Market’s vendor membership. Since our beginning, the Market has been a proud small business incubator. It is our goal to see your business grow and succeed; and we are here to help you along the way.