About Denton Community Market
The Denton Community Market is a 501c3 nonprofit producer-only farmer’s market and art market in downtown Denton, Texas. The Market was founded in 2009. The first Markets began in April of 2010 and features live music, kids activities, local farms, local artists, food trucks, food vendors and more! Bring the family and friends and experience the best of Denton, Texas!
Celebrate our 10th Year Anniversary with us in 2019:
Denton Community Market
Every Saturday April – November 2019
Denton County Historical Park at Carroll Blvd. and Mulberry St.
(317 W. Mulberry St. Denton TX 76201)
9am – 1pm (Summer hours 8am - 12pm)
Best of Denton 2018
Thanks for Voting Denton! We earned 2nd place in the Denton Life & Fun category for Best Community Event!
We offer a unique gathering space and family friendly event every Saturday, April through November!
Our Mission & Principles
The mission of the Denton Community Market is to strengthen the Denton community by providing economic opportunities for local artists, businesses, food vendors, and food producers to contribute to the vitality and livability of Denton.
Our guiding principles remind us our values to:
- provide a setting in which community members can purchase local products from local producers
- provide educational opportunities to learn about the products made and grown in our community
- promote the local economy by connecting food producers and consumers
- reduce barriers to entry for new entrepreneurs and small businesses
- promote sustainable farmer practices and environmental stewardship while educating the public about these practices, and
- strengthen ties between community members by creating a sense of place.
Our Board Members
Current Market Staff
Market Vendor Coordinator
2018 Booth Managers
Amy Beam & Keara Soller
Farmer's Working Group
The Farmers Working Group meets three to four times per year to address the specific needs of farmers who are members of the Denton Community Market. The Working Group also provides recommendations on special farm products that are produced outside of the 100-mile radius for final approval by the Board of Directors.
Current Farmers Working Group member farms: 5G Farms, Tierra Verde Farm, Tree Folk, Jubilee Farm, Crazy Feather’s Farm, Smith Cattle Co., Babylove’s Farm, iRelish, Reeve’s Bees, Pecos Farms.